Superior Wanton Mee
Every component of the dish was carefully researched and developed to unlock their full potential:
Bright, springy egg noodles that balance flavour and texture perfectly,
an umami-packed sauce with an intoxicating aroma you'll smell from miles away,
juicy and unctuous char siew tender enough to cut with a fork,
...and wantons delivering bursts of delicious flavour to round it all out.
We've developed this dish to be super easy to prepare - all you really need is a pot of boiling water, a microwave, and about 10 minutes!
Say goodbye to queuing at the hawker center. Welcome to the world of Modern Convenience.
3 x Wanton Noodles
1 x Wanton Mee Sauce (for 3 portions)
3 x 50g Premium Pork Belly Char Siew
10 x Superior Chicken Wanton
Shelf life: 1 month.
Step 1: Wanton Sauce
1. Shake the container to emulsify the sauce.
2. Scoop 1/3 of the sauce into a bowl.
Step 2: Wanton
1. Remove wantons from the bag, boil for 5 mins.
Char siew (option 1)
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then turn off the heat. Place the packet of char siew in the water.
2. Remove after 7 mins and slice thinly.
Char siew (option 2)
1. Thaw the char siew overnight in the fridge.
2. Preheat oven to 180C, then remove the char siew from the vacuum bag and roast on a tray for 5 mins
3. Slice thinly
Step 4: Wanton noodles
1. Thaw the noodles for 10 mins, then loosen the noodles
2. Boil a pot of water
3. Add into pot of boiling water for 40 sec. Remove and strain.
Step 5: Plating
1. Place noodles in the bowl with sauce, add wantons and char siew
Optional: Add your own veggies, we recommend chye sim! ;)