Pu Er Dang Gui Braised Chicken Leg - 2 Whole Leg
Our twist on the traditional Braised Soy sauce chicken. With the light fragrance of the Pu er tea leaves, it elevates a simple dish into a more refined taste. It balances out the rich flavors of your typical soy sauce chicken and adds a new dimension of fragrance to the dish.
Slow-braised over low fire in an aromatic stew of spices and dark soy sauce is perfect served with a bowl of steamed rice.It is Chinese home cooking at its best. To us, this is comfort food.
Shelf life: 3 months
COOKING METHOD 1
- Defrost and thaw overnight.
- Place in pot brings to boil.
- Once all ingredient is well heat up, ready to serve.
COOKING METHOD 2
- Bring a pot of water.
- Remove seal from the container, place sealed vacuum items into hot water, off the fire.
- Let it sit in the water bath for 20 – 25 minutes.