A5 Miyazaki Wagyu Striploin (200g)
Miyazaki Wagyu Beef is from Kuroge Washu cows raised in the Miyazaki Prefecture in Japan. 100% purebred Wagyu cattle, Kuroge Washu are the largest of the four Wagyu breeds raised in Japan. Miyazaki Wagyu cows are raised on a wholesome diet of corn, wheat, and barley for more than 600 days.
Ingredients: Miyazaki Wagyu beef
Weight: 200g per piece
Shelf life: 6 months.
No MSG or preservatives.
1. THAW WAGYU OVERNIGHT IN FRIDGE OR 2 HRS BEFORE COOKING
2. SEASON WITH SALT AND GROUND PEPPER
3. HEAT UP NON STICK PAN , HIGH HEAT AND HEAT FOR 2 MINS
4. PLACE WAGYU IN THE PAN 45 SEC ON EACH SIDE
5. REMOVE WAGYU FROM PAN, LET IT REST IN A PLATE FOR 4 MINS
6. SERVE WITH GARNISH OR ADD THEM TO YOUR FAVOURITE SAUCE
[Doneness timing]MEDIUM RARE 45 SEC EACH SIDE